The ECPC conference is a platform to exchange and discuss research and project development for personal protective equipment (PPE). It aims to foster cooperation between science and industry.
The ECPC conference is a platform to exchange and discuss research and project development for personal protective equipment (PPE). It aims to foster cooperation and networking between science and industry and end user. Hohenstein invites researchers, designers, manufacturers and other health, safety experts and end user to take a joint, scientific look at the PPE market. Subjects include intelligent systems, new technologies, materials and test methods, requirements and standardisation, and the ergonomics and compatibility of PPE systems.
Researchers | designers | manufacturers | purchasers | experts in health and safety and human factors | public authorities (procurement) | end-users
English (presentations & posters)
Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport | Stuttgart, Germany | Hosted by Hohenstein
- New developments on the PPE market
- Smart systems and new technology for protective clothing
- New materials and functionalization of protective clothing
- Thermal comfort of protective clothing
- Multi-risk protection
- Sports and medical protection
- Fire fighter PPE
- New test methods for PPE
- Selection, use, care and maintenance of PPE
- Cleaning and decontamination of PPE
- Ergonomics and compatibility of PPE systems
- Modeling and simulation of the ergonomics of protective clothing systems
- Requirements and standardisation
We would like to invite you to be a sponsor for this event.
Profit from an international and professional audience to showcase your brand, products and create a network.
In addition, you will get the chance to learn more about the latest industry insights.
You can find the options and further information here.
Early bird booking before 12 December 2019
- Conference: 550,00 € (includes lunches, coffee breaks, dinner on 18th May)
- Conference & Company visit at Hohenstein & Dinner: 630,00 €
Bookings made after 12 December 2019
- Conference: 650,00 € (includes lunches, coffee breaks, dinner on 18th May)
- Conference & Company visit at Hohenstein & Dinner: 730,00 €
Please reserve your rooms with the Hotel via Reiseagentur Grüter (please see contact details below).
For questions, special requests or requirements, please contact:
Phone: +49 5465 312280
- Dr. Jan Beringer (Hohenstein)
- Peter Bröde (IfADo, Leibniz-Institut für Arbeitsforschung an der TU Dortmund)
- Dr. Edith Classen (Hohenstein)
- Dr. Christof Madinger (Hohenstein)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Mecheels (Hohenstein)
- Dr. Bianca-Mihaela Wölfling (Hohenstein)
Members of the ESPC board
- Kalev Kuklane
- Gilda Santos
- René Rossi
- Daniela Zavec Pavlinic
- Bengi Kutlu
- Eric van Wely
- George Havenith
- Grażyna Bartkowiak
- Henk Vanhoutte
- Hilde Faerevik
- Jean Leonard
- Miriam Martinez Albert
- Peter Heffels
- Kirsi Jussila
- Ronald Heus
- Eun Ae Kim
- Emiel Den Hartog
- Kaoru Wakatsuki
- Kee Jong Yoon
- Roger Barker