To survive in the global competition, or even stand out, you need more than just a good product. You must objectively demonstrate your achievements that competition requires. This is the only way to turn business relationships into partnerships and consumers into regular customers.
With the certification according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by Hohenstein you prove transparently that you meet high standards in terms of quality and sustainability. This pays off both through increased confidence building, as well as in the form of more effective and cost-saving processes.
As an internationally recognised and reliable partner, we accompany you through the entire certification process. From performing the necessary audits to certification. Our experienced and interdisciplinary auditors are very familiar with the industry specific processes and always work in a completely neutral and independent manner. We are accredited by DAkkS as an independent body that is authorised to audit and certify management systems.
With a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015, customer focus and satisfaction can be demonstrably increased. Continuous optimisation of your business procedures results in tangible cost savings and consistently high quality.
With ISO 9001 certification, you benefit from many advantages:
- Increased efficiency through continuous elimination of weak points and sources of error
- Cost savings through continuously optimised processes and structures
- Building of confidence through consistently high quality and optimised customer focus
- Easy adaptation of your processes to changing market requirements
An environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015gives you an edge both environmentally and economically. Certification allows your commitment to be projected successfully.
With ISO 14001 certification, you benefit from many advantages:
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance
- Reduction of emissions, waste, waste water, etc.
- Savings due to lower resource consumption
- Minimisation of liability risks