Access our test subject pool of over 1,400 children, women and men. Whether toddlers, teenagers, adults or senior citizens: no matter which target group you are addressing - we will help you to find suitable test subjects. The evaluation of the test subjects and the many years of experience of our clothing engineers are incorporated into the fit results.
As a special service, we offer you our "tele-fitting". Via our web-based customer portal, your designers, buyers and pattern technicians can take part in the fittings live and receive direct advice and suggestions for improvement from our experts.
This can also be done as a fit in motion test in the 4D scanner.
- Fit testing for women's, men's and children's clothing
- Check of workmanship
- Inspection of the samples based on the supplied finished size chart
- Optimisation of finished size charts
- Sports bras:
First and foremost, a sports bra must fit well, only then can it provide support and minimise breast movement. We analyse for you whether and how strong the support is. We will find out - whether low, medium or high.
Does it shape or just pretend to? Our analysis of the shaping properties of shapewear will give you certainty.
The acceptance of workwear depends heavily on the fit. Especially in the case of PPE that protects against external influences. In addition, workwear must not restrict the wearer's movements. That is why we also assess the fit in motion for you.
- Technical performance descriptions
- Neutral fit testing by experts
- Fit testing with test persons from your target group, also in large sizes
- Support in the creation of garments in large size ranges
- Support in developing the size conformity and harmony of your brand
- Reduction of the complaint rate and costs
- Increase customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Optimised finished size tables by Hohenstein enable a more precise calculation basis when placing orders and cost savings
- Quality development and assurance across the entire production chain